Terms and Conditions for AVROD
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: October 22, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named AVROD
- Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store), Google Inc. (Google Play Store), Steam (Steam Store), Oculus (the Oculus Store), or HTC Vive (Viveport) in which the Application has been downloaded.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to: Ontario, Canada
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AVROD Technologies Inc., 270 George Street North, Peterborough, Ontario, K9J 3H1, 3rd Floor.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, VR (Virtual Reality) headset, or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Free Trial refers to a limited period of time that may be free when purchasing a Subscription.
- In-app Purchase refers to the purchase of a product, item, service or Subscription made through the Application and subject to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Application Store’s own terms and conditions.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Subscriptions refer to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 13. The Company does not permit those under 13 to use the Service.
AVROD Service Overview
AVROD is a virtual platform for experiencing, exploring and learning about real archeological and cultural heritage sites from around the world. Users can explore and study real world locations while interacting with and sharing their ideas with other users.
The Service or some parts of the Service are available only with a paid Subscription. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (such as daily, weekly, monthly or annually), depending on the type of Subscription plan you select when purchasing the Subscription.
At the end of each period, Your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless You cancel it or the Company cancels it.
You may cancel Your Subscription renewal by contacting the Company or until we set up an Account settings page for this. You will not receive a refund for the fees You already paid for Your current Subscription period and You will be able to access the Service until the end of Your current Subscription period.
If the Subscription has been made through an In-app Purchase, You can cancel the renewal of Your Subscription with the Application Store.
You shall provide the Company and/or Application Store with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, the Company will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
If the Subscription has been made through an In-app Purchase, all billing is handled by the Application Store and is governed by the Application Store’s own terms and conditions.
The Company, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period.
The Company will provide You with reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give You an opportunity to terminate Your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes Your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by the Company on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of the Company.
If the Subscription has been made through an In-app purchase, the Application Store’s refund policy will apply. If You wish to request a refund, You may do so by contacting the Application Store directly.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a Free trial for a limited period of time.
You may be required to enter Your billing information in order to sign up for the Free trial.
If You do enter Your billing information when signing up for a Free Trial, You will not be charged by the Company until the Free trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless You cancelled Your Subscription, You will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription You have selected.
At any time and without notice, the Company reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free trial offer.
The Application may include In-app Purchases that allow you to buy products, services or Subscriptions.
More information about how you may be able to manage In-app Purchases using your Device may be set out in the Application Store’s own terms and conditions or in your Device’s Help settings.
In-app Purchases can only be consumed within the Application. If you make a In-app Purchase, that In-app Purchase cannot be cancelled after you have initiated its download. In-app Purchases cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration or otherwise transferred.
If any In-app Purchase is not successfully downloaded or does not work once it has been successfully downloaded, we will, after becoming aware of the fault or being notified to the fault by You, investigate the reason for the fault. We will act reasonably in deciding whether to provide You with a replacement In-app Purchase or issue You with a patch to repair the fault. In no event will We charge You to replace or repair the In-app Purchase. In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace or repair the relevant In-app Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to You, We will authorize the Application Store to refund You an amount up to the cost of the relevant In-app Purchase. Alternatively, if You wish to request a refund, You may do so by contacting the Application Store directly.
You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by the Application Store from where you downloaded the Application and are governed by that Application Store’s own terms and conditions.
If you have any payment related issues with In-app Purchases, then you need to contact the Application Store directly.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Copyright and intellectual property
You retain ownership of all Content you post, upload to, or otherwise share on the site. However, by posting, uploading, or sharing Your Content, You grant us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to access, use, and display Your content in connection with the Site and Services we provide to You. This license permits Us to perform the Services that You registered for such as storingYour Content on redundant data servers. This license ends when You delete the material or your account.
In addition, the application provides features that allow You to share Your Content with others. There are many things that others may do with that Content, including copying it, modifying it, and re-sharing it. So, please consider carefully what You choose to share and with whom; we take no responsibility for that activity.
When You delete your account, any comments or Content that you contributed to someone else’s documents may remain on the site, and may not be deleted.
All AVROD Content, the selection, compilation, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the Site are copyrighted by Us, and are protected by Canadian and international laws. Use of Our Content without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
AVROD is not responsible for the content and conduct of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity (including conduct) that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful/illegal, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Illegal, racist, grotesque, graphic, or pornographic content.
- Spam, machine or randomly generated content, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content or Conduct is appropriate and complies with this Agreement/Terms, refuse or remove any Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Application if You post such objectionable Contentor use Conduct or Language that We deem inappropriate or unlawful.
As the Company cannot control all content posted by users, activities and conduct of users, and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content, and users, that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, or conduct of its users, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss, damage, or personal injury (whether directly or indirectly) of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
AVROD is designed to help people collaborate together and view accurate archaeological worlds. As such, we have some ground rules which you must adhere to when using the application. You agree not to do any of the following:
- Threaten other users with violence;
- Use hateful, abusive, racist, misogynistic, pornographic, sexual, harassing, unlawful, libelous, violent, or obscene language, conduct, or content towards other users or in the app/platform;
- Post any material that infringes or violates any third party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or other proprietary or property right;
- Post any material, or act in a way, which promotes illegal activity, could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Use the site to upload to the service any software code, routine, or instructions that interfere with, or otherwise attempt to impair, the operation of the Service, any user’s enjoyment of the Service, or any user’s underlying code or hardware, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (c) attempting to collect personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- Use or attempt to use another person’s account;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the site, or any servers or networks connected to the site;
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the site or application;
- Impersonate another person or AVROD personnel;
- use any robot, spambot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or to extract data;
- decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Service or the AVROD Software, or the software used to provide the Service or the AVROD Software, in whole or in part, or authorize, direct, or cause a third party to do so;
- Share with any minor/child any content or materials inappropriate for children, or allow any minor/child access to such materials or act in a predatory (sexual or otherwise) manner/conduct towards minors or other users;
- Systematically harvest data from the site, or programmatically register accounts on the site;
- Make use of our application for anything that may be deemed illegal, either in your own home country, internationally, or within Canada.
You further agree that you are responsible for your actions in relation to the AVROD site and platform/app, and for any communications transmitted under your account; that you will comply with all laws relating to the transmission of technical data or software exported from Canada; and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including without limitation those related to privacy, data collection, and email creation and delivery.
If it appears you have violated any of these rules, we may, in our sole discretion, remove any offending material or immediately limit or terminate your account.
AVROD User Safety
AVROD cannot control the activity of its users offline and We DO NOT encourage or advocate users to meet in person and we caution all AVROD users to act responsibly and cautiously when interacting with other users in any capacity. AVROD does not conduct background checks (criminal or otherwise) of any of its users and all users are responsible for their own safety both online and offline. DO NOT share any of Your personal financial information with any users. We are not, in any way, responsible for any user conduct both online (while using any AVROD Services) and offline and you acknowledge these risks when agreeing to our Terms. We make no warranties for the conduct, activities, and online postsof our users.
Although regular backups of Content may be performed, the Company does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points (if available/applicable) may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content (if backups are available/applicable). But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company (AVROD). If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any personal injury (whether directly or indirectly), damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
We may at any time decide to alter, amend, modify, or terminate the site, any functionality or portion of it, all in our sole discretion, and you understand that there is no guarantee that the site or any portion or functionality of it will continue to operate or be available for any particular period of time.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury whether directly or indirectly, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Under no circumstances — including, without limitation, negligence — shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the site; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
We will strive to prevent interruptions to the service and be good stewards of your data. However, the site and our services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not make any warranty that the site or our services will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You understand that you download from or otherwise obtain content or services through the site, platform, and all AVROD Services at your own discretion and risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company (AVROD) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the Application; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees, members, partners, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, partners, and agents, from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the site, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement. We may, at our sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. The assumption of such defense or control by us, however, shall not excuse any of your indemnity obligations.
The laws of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of the site in the courts located within Toronto, Ontario, and you also agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of the site or these terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall be forever barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. If any provision contained in these terms is determined unenforceable, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the intent of the original provision, and the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these terms shall be effective except pursuant to a written instrument signed by us expressly waiving compliance, and any such waiver shall be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such writing. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these terms and/or your use of the AVROD site and/or platform (application) and/or Services. You may not assign any right, interest, or benefit provided under these terms or through the site, platform, or Services without our express prior written consent. These terms set forth the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede any and all prior communications, agreements and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the site and our services. A printed version of these terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these terms and/or your use of the site, platform, and/or Services to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Federal Government End Use Provisions
If You are a U.S. federal government end user, our Service is a “Commercial Item” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101.
United States and Canadian Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States and/or Canadian governments’ embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States and/or Canadian government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://avrod.com/
Terms and Conditions for AVROD